IIAD Golf Tournament May 14, 2018
@ Dallas Athletic Club- 4111 Dallas Athletic Club Dr. Dallas, TX 75228
10:00 AM- Start qualifying putters for Putting Contest
10:30 AM- Herb’s Paint & Body Lunch
11:30 AM- Final round of Putting Contest
12:00 PM- Tee off!
4:00 PM- Cash bar opens on patio
5:00PM- Dinner Buffet Opens
6:00 PM- Awards
What is included with my golfer registration?
Golf, Lunch, Dinner & Superticket (see below).
Where Do I Park?
After you enter the DAC, you will see a parking lot in front of the building. Please view the aerial map for more detailed specifications.
What Do I Need to Do Before Tee Off?
Please pick up your name badge and meal wrist band at the Registration table. Warm up at Chipping Green, Driving Range, or participate in the Putting Contest!
What Should I Wear?
Proper attire is a Polo or collared shirt and shorts (no cutoffs). Our theme is Monopoly décor, and there will be a prize for Best Dressed!
Where is Lunch?
Lunch will take place off the parking lot. Look for the Herbs Paint & Body trailer and follow the mouthwatering aroma of brats and hot dogs.
Where is Dinner?
Dinner is located on the patio outside. Please view the aerial map for more detailed specifications. There will be a few tables set up inside for those that need air-conditioning. Safeco & Liberty Mutual are our Dinner Sponsors.
What is Included in My Superticket?
• 2 mulligans,
• Name entered for door prize drawings
• Entry into the Putting Contest ($5,000 prize for making putt)
• A chance to win the Grand Prize
What is the Grand Prize?
The grand prize drawing will be announced at dinner. The prize is a $300 gift card. Must be present to win.
What are the Door Prizes?
Each door prize has a value of at least $100. Prizes will be drawn after play begins. You will be notified on the course if you are winner so please make sure we have your cell phone number before teeing off.
Where is the Putting Contest?
It will take place just south east of registration table. Please view the aerial map for more detailed specifications. The prize for sinking the putt is $5,000 cash for sinking the 50’ putt. No winner is guaranteed.
Is there a Hole-in-One prize?
On Gold 2 and Blue 7, you’ll find a chance to win a Trip to The Masters Tournament Final Round for two for making the shot, sponsored by Texas Mutual.
What else do I need to know?
Par is your friend with a two-putt max. With 288 golfers, let’s keep play moving.
• Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place foursomes, longest drive, closest to pin – both courses.
• Your team photo will be taken during the tournament and a printout will be available near the dinner area. The photos will be divided between “Blue” and “Gold” course. *Please pick up your team photo before you leave. Four photos per foursome are available, so that every member of your foursome may have a copy. Photos are courtesy of Texas Mutual.
• We have many sponsors to provide fun, food and beverages throughout the day. Try your luck at a pre-play contest, enjoy goodies at our premium food holes, and quench your thirst at our many beverage holes.
• Rain or shine, there will be no cancellations, and no refunds. Have fun!